Thursday, February 21, 2008

Actual virtual problems


• Why does my Sim get no comfort from sitting in a recliner?
• My Sim has a night job. How can I take a night off without getting fired?
• Why did my Sim suddenly start twitching and then melt into ashes?
• Why does my Sim's carpool fail to arrive sometimes?
• I always go to work, but I'm not getting promoted. What's going on?
• Sometimes, after a burglary, I can't move or sell my table.
• How can I remove a snack from the floor? My Sims can't clean it up and I can't move it.
• Some neighbors seem to be "stuck" on my property. I can’t talk to them or anything. What do I do?
• Anyone know how the monkey butler works? I call it out of its tree, but most of the time it does nothing and simply climbs back into it.
• The repairman keeps showing up -- even when I didn’t call him -- not fixing anything, then leaving! Sometimes, he won’t even leave! What is his problem?
• Why does Sims2 completely slow down during 'create a family' and bathroom use?
• My Sims's hunger motive does not improve when he or she rents a picnic basket?
• Why Won't My Sims' Relationships Save?
• How do I score with someone at the party?
• HELP how do you get kids?
• Alien babies crashes the game.
• Help! My Sims Can't Sit Down!
• Help! my Sim is stuck on the couch!
• How do I keep the repairman from getting killed?
• Can I import a family from another country?
• How Come I have no bathrooms downtown?
• Once a visiting friend remained in the house after being asked to leave and I couldn't pick him up. He spent 3 days fainting from exhaustion, then coming round and bawling that he was uncomfortable!
• My mad scientist, having made it to the top of the science career ladder suddenly turned into a master criminal. Does this always happen?
• My photo journalist lost his job. Can you tell me what career path he was on as I'd like to get him back there? Jeff Pleasant also lost his job. Can I still get him to Mars?
• I have a nightlife install problem.

No comments:

Archive